Monday, March 7, 2011

Yakitori House, Epcot, Orlando

Yakitori House is a quick service restaurant located in Japan in the World Showcase at Epcot. It is a little bit out of the way and a nice quiet location that offers an escape from the crowds and the heat for a little pick-me-up. The menu features Japanese basic dishes, like chicken teriyaki, miso soup, and a variety of sushi plates. I decided to try the beef sukiyaki roll ($7.99) for a change of pace. This was . . . interesting. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I was expecting. It was strange eating sushi with beef filling. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't order it again.

Overall rating: Below average for the dish I tried

Would you return: Yes, but I would try something else. The other sushi offerings and the teriyaki chicken looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment